What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide for starting a profitable photography business
- Teaching you about wedding photography and macro photography
- Teaching you what you ought to know about photography
- Giving you a free photography business report
- Providing you with posing techniques and tips
- Teaching you about lighting and composition
- Teaching you how to start a photo business
- Giving you tips, news, special offers, etc
- Can You Take Reasonable Photographs?
- You get a full guarantee inclusive
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Starting A Photography Business scores 70.64/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.profitable-photography.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.83.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: profitable-photography.com you’ll also be taken through to profitable-photography.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)